Happy Birthday Joan!!!
Our First Meeting!!
Hey there EVERYONE!!
I just wanted to let you know that the first official meeting of the Kiwanis Club of Indy – It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere is fast approaching!
Tuesday, November 3rd to be exact!!!!
So come one…come all…..and why you are at it….come with a FRIEND!!!
Everyone is invited for a great evening! The meeting starts at 5:45 at Embassy Suites Indy North!!
We hope to see you there!!!
Serving Our Community, City and State
For those of you that might not have seen this in June on RTV6 Indy…this is a GREAT example of the sort of service we are hoping to continue to provide here in this great city and state!
Click here to watch the video: Kiwanis International Celebrates Century Of Service
Kiwanis Club of Indy – It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere
Introducing Indiana’s first Kiwanis 3-2-1 Club: The Kiwanis Club of Indy – It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere
A social, yet community service-minded, club designed for today’s busy professionals who wish to:
- pay it forward to future generations
- give back to our community
- broaden their network by surrounding themselves with positive, can-do, like-minded friends.
The Countdown (Member Expectations):
- 3 hours per month of community service projects aimed at improving the lives of local children and youth
- 2 hours per month of social interaction with fellow members and youth-sponsored club members
- 1 hour per month of meeting time in order to organize our service projects and communicate opportunities.
Who: North side professionals who are too busy to attend a weekly meeting, but wish to band together with others to do good deeds!
What: A full-fledged Kiwanis club with an emphasis on service rather than meetings.
When: Early evening meetings on the first Tuesday of each month.
Where: Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel, 3912 Vincennes Road
Why: You care about kids…and getting things done to better our community!
Sampling of Potential Service Projects:
Coordinating a ‘diaper dump’; sponsoring a Kiwanis-backed service leadership program in a nearby school
(K-Kids, Builders Club or Key Club); tree-planting & park beautification; collecting canned foods for local military families; etc.